BaseLinker offers two-way integration with G2A, which allows not only to import orders but also to list offers based on products from the warehouse in bulk with just a few clicks.
Integration with G2A module enables:
- importing orders from all G2A accounts to the BaseLinker panel,
- forwarding orders to an online store,
- automatic transfer of shipment numbers from BaseLinker panel to G2A,
- bulk listing on G2A based on products from a warehouse connected to the BaseLinker system (it can be an online store warehouse, wholesaler warehouse, BaseLinker warehouse or ERP system).
- basic offer management,
- automatic relisting,
- stock synchronization,
When you add a new account you will see 5 tabs:
- Connection – here you can test if the connection is correct.
- Orders – here you can activate the download of orders. However, we recommend that you first configure Order Manager.
- Offer settings – here you can choose a template, price list and category for your entire G2A account.
- Prices – the price synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize prices in offers according to the prices of products in stock.
- Stock – the stock synchronization module will allow you to automatically synchronize offer stock according to warehouse.
The G2A module
On the left side of the BaseLinker panel you will see the G2A module. Here you will find 6 tabs:
- Listing – here you list your offers. To proceed to the listing form, select the warehouse, G2A account and products and click ‚List selected (form)’.
- Offer management – here you can update existing offers. You can also import offers listed outside BaseLinker (and manage them directly in the panel) and export auctions for further analysis.
- Settings – here are additional listing settings and auction logs.
- Shipping templates– here you will import G2A shipping templates,
- Categories and parameters – in this tab you will select your favourite categories and you will map the parameters
- Links/mappings – here you can assign marketplace categories, offer templates and shipping templates to the category (or products) from the warehouse.
To list offers with literally a few clicks, configure the G2A module by following these steps:
- Connect G2A account in Integrations → Add new integration.
- Create and import G2A shipping templates in G2A → Shipping templates
- Select your favorite categories in G2A → Categories and parameters → G2A categories. This way your favorite categories will be visible from a drop-down list on listing form.
- Create offer templates in G2A → Offer templates.
- Complete the offer settings in Integrations → G2A → Offer settings. Please complete here the default form settings (e.g. duration, offer format, multiplier, etc.).
- Map parameters in G2A → Categories and parameters → G2A parameters. Thanks to the created rules, offer parameters will be completed automatically on the listing form.
- Create category and product links in G2A → Links/mapping. Assign marketplace categories, auction templates and shipping rates to categories (or products) from the warehouse.
- Congratulations, you have just fully set up your account 🙂
To get the most out of the system, follow these steps:
- Configure the price synchronization module in Integrations → eBay → Prices.
- Configure stock synchronization module in Integrations → G2A → Stock.
- Configure the Order Manager and activate G2A order downloading to BaseLinker in Integrations → G2A → Orders.
Now you can proceed to the real sales 🙂
- List your first G2A offers. If your product has variants, you can list each variant as a separate offer.
- Offers can be marked as offers relisted automatically
- If you have listed G2A offers outside BaseLinker, you can import them following instructions in Import auctions and products