The order list in the Manager allows you to view, search, and filter orders, move them between statuses or create documents and reports.
The list allows you to assess at a glance at what stage the order is. In this place you can find the following information:
- order number in BaseLinker and order number in the store,
- client data – name and surname, country of dispatch (in section Order Manager → Settings → Order List → Flags you can disable the flag view),
- order source (Allegro/eBay account/online store etc.) and customer’s login,
- products and links to offers on the marketplace,
- iconographical information: delivery form, payment, invoice, shipment, etc. When you click on an icon, a full description will be displayed. In Order Manager → Settings → Order List you can configure the size of the icons visible in the order list
- Additional information – optionally, you can adjust the Order list view and enable extra column in section Order Manager → Settings → Order List → Additional Column (not recommended).
- Price and currency,
- order status,
- date and date of transfer to current status.
From the order list, you can primarily perform operations in bulk:
- transfer of orders between statuses,
- send e-mail and SMS,
- issue invoices and receipts,
- create printouts: mailing lists, order cards, reports, statements, exports, and more; the settings of the prints can be found in the section Order Manager → Printous and Export. In this section, you can decide which prints are to be displayed in the order list – select only those you use 🙂
- create and print labels – select orders and click the blue car icon,
- print shipping manifest,
- order merging, order deletion,
- requesting reimbursement of Allegro commission.
Under the “Advanced Search” button, located in the top right-hand corner of the Manager, you can set detailed filters for displaying orders.
The most commonly used options are:
- displaying more orders on a page – this is useful not only for order handling itself but also for generating various prints and exports, e.g., the export of customers e-mail addresses or printout of a sales report; the maximum number of orders that can be displayed is 1000,
- filtering by shipping method,
- filtering by payment method, and also by payment status,
- filtering by source,
- displaying multiple statuses at once – this can be done in “advanced search” by holding down the CTRL key,
- filtering according to buyer’s data, delivery address, invoice information, FOD, submission dates, according to comments, prices, and others.