Default warehouse export
Section Baselinker warehouse → Export offers the possibility to export the BaseLinker warehouse to a selected file format. The exports are suitable for e.g. to back up products or to create your own export to any external program. Several different default formats for exporting products, categories and manufacturers from stock have been added to the system:
- BL – Categories – default CSV. A simple list of all categories in the warehouse.
- BL – Manufacturers – default CSV. A simple list of all manufacturers in the warehouse.
- BL – Products – default CSV. Standard export of products to CSV file. Contains all information about the products (except the list of variants and parameters). The CSV file can be opened in Excel as a table with products. The file can be used to quickly edit the warehouse. After making local changes in Excel (or similar software), it is possible to import the file in the section ‘Warehouse -> Import/Export -> Import products’. The file imported in this way will update the product information.
- BL – Products – default XML. Standard export of products to XML file. It contains all possible information about products from stock. Best to use as a warehouse backup (to download and store on your own drive).
- BL – Products – List in PDF. A4 printout with product list. Includes columns with SKU, EAN, stock and price of products.
- BL – Products – simplified CSV. Simple CSV containing ID, SKU, stock and product price. The file can be used to quickly edit the magazine. After making local changes in Excel (or similar software), it is possible to import the file in ‘Warehouse -> Import/Export -> Import products’. The file imported in this way will update the product information in the warehouse.
- Ceneo – XML. XML file in Ceneo format. Used to integrate with many sales platforms.
Create your own file format. Extensive export content editor.
The system also allows you to create your own new export. Many file formats and an extensive export content editor are available. The editor allows you to create nearly any printout or export. It can be e.g. an XML file export to any external program or a printout of a list of products to an inventory. This way, you can prepare your own integration with a service or program that Baselinker does not support by default – all you need to do is create an export in a format supported by the program.
For each default export there is a duplicate export button for editing. It creates a copy of the export template. This way you can make your own changes to existing default exports, e.g. CSV or XML. In the exports you can, for example, freely change the order of columns or field names, add more or remove unnecessary information.