BaseLinker offers integration with Royal Mail Click&Drop system.
This integration is available in Integrations → Couriers → Royal Mail Click&Drop icon.
Current version of integration works based on exchanging files from BaseLinker to Royal Mail Click&Drop system and back.
Create Click&Drop package in BaseLinker; at this moment its shipping number should show ‚waiting’ status.
Export and upload to ClickDrop system
To create final shipments in C&D, you need to export file from BaseLinker.
- Select shipments from a given day in the plug-in settings and click „export to .csv” under the table
- Log in to Royal Mail Click&Drop Desktop, go to Orders → Import section.
- Load the generated file (leave „Comma” as a delimiter).
- Leave the parameters in the second step unchanged.
- In third step, map the fields (all 17) according to the name in the column header (the names in the selection field will be identical to those shown in the table, in the header).
- Click „Import orders”.
- Tick imported orders and finish the process clicking on „Pay & Generate labels”.
From now on you can upload files via Royal Mail Click&Drop Desktop by uploading files to the „Watch” directory of that software – or continue importing via the Royal Mail website.
Importing the shipping numbers to BaseLinker
To return shipping numbers (for tracked services) or at least an order number from RM, go to Reports → Despatched orders and click Export to .xls in the top right-hand corner and load this file in the Royal Mail C&D integration settings in BaseLinker.
Users with an OBA number can print labels directly from the C&D Desktop application.